IT.COM

Flippa's Editors Choice for Domains, Really?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I know it's all upto them but don't you guys think there are too many? Plus quite a few of them (In my opinion) are quite low in quality. I know what editors choice means, but as a buyer i might just think that should be the best of the bunch?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wonder how they get picked? Based on what criteria?

•••
•••
I imagine its based on how well you know the editor.
Thats what I thought too..When Ali zandi was a flippa seller, all his auction listings were of editor's choice.

•••
Of course they do have some * amazing domains in there, but when i look at a few, i'm just like 'what?'

However they do explain it in their FAQ's on how they are picked. Good critique is always good, i really like flippa as a company and have never had a bad experience with their support staff (Which i think is one of the best in the industry) however the editors choice selections just confuse me sometimes, thus this discussion.

•••
•••
•••
I beleive as time passes by, people change, opinions change, and some editors might have changed too. However it just goes to show, they haven't been doing anything to rectify this, so opens my eyes in the sense that this thread will be of no use other than 'just another debate.'

•••
I know it's all upto them but don't you guys think there are too many? Plus quite a few of them (In my opinion) are quite low in quality. I know what editors choice means, but as a buyer i might just think that should be the best of the bunch?

Yeah, 61 right now. Some I've never heard of, seems like some random marijuana strains. These 2 stood out as ones I would not have picked in .com - churchtraditions , registrationmark

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back