IT.COM

Flippa's Escrow "Payment has been released"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

justaflier

Established Member
Impact
Hey!

Does anyone know when the Flippa Escrow system tells your payment has been released (check the picture), it means the funds are on the way to my account? I'm just asking this because the payment got released already last week, but still haven't reached my account. Also the buyer of my domain got his account suspended yesterday for whatever reason, even though he has 100% feedback and many years of history.

What i mean is if it's been "released" the Flippa has forwarded the funds over to me, right?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    13.6 KB · Views: 19
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, it appears that funds have been released. That is troubling about the buyer. Have you contacted him to see what happened ? Is this your first time using Flippa Escrow ?

•••
Yes, it appears that funds have been released. That is troubling about the buyer. Have you contacted him to see what happened ? Is this your first time using Flippa Escrow ?

No i don't think i need to contact him, because we already did the transaction 2 weeks ago. Just last week Flippa verified the transaction and said 3 days later it's been released. But the funds still haven't reached my account, been 6 business days. I don't want to contact the buyer, because this suspension could be related to many other problems, not because of MY transaction we did.

I'm just interested to know the buyer possibl couldn't "cheat" me IF he has released the funds and Flipa released the payment. There's no way for the buyer to scam this process here i would think.

•••
No i don't think i need to contact him, because we already did the transaction 2 weeks ago. Just last week Flippa verified the transaction and said 3 days later it's been released. But the funds still haven't reached my account, been 6 business days. I don't want to contact the buyer, because this suspension could be related to many other problems, not because of MY transaction we did.

I'm just interested to know the buyer possibl couldn't "cheat" me IF he has released the funds and Flipa released the payment. There's no way for the buyer to scam this process here i would think.

Woah, 6 business days ? Go to the sales completion area of your transaction. Look for a button that says request support. Write out your message and Flippa support should reply to the message thread.

•••
Yeah, it says it can take up to 7 days, so i'm waiting a bit yet. Though it says there that when there's a problem with the transaction, they would contact fast (if it's the reality, though).

•••
I think i seem to understand what the problem is. I have accidentally inserted my Credit Card number in the Escrow transaction details, instead of my IBAN account number. But still the system said payment has been released, and it didn't give me any error back then when i typed it.

If i have inserted my Credit Card info INSTEAD of IBAN, will the transaction still go through? I mean will the banking system understand that the account belongs to me? Because the same card is connected with the bank account information.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back