IT.COM

auction Florida Bargain NR Auction Ends 8/6/03

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
FLORIDABARGAIN.COM

Who is not looking for that great Florida bargain?

Domain expires on Jan 14 2004

Payment PayPal:
My PayPal ID: [email protected]
Buyer pays for Escrow, if (s)he prefers to use an escrow service.

Immediate free push at OpenSRS.
If you do not have an account at OpenSRS, I will create one for you.

Please post offers.

Opening Bid:$ 10

Bid Increment: $5+ , whole number only.
(e.g. you can increment by $5, $6, $7... up to any increment, but not like $5.01, %5.17, etc.)

There is NO Reserve, so this domain will be sold to the highest bidder after consolidatig all bids.

Auction ends on Wednesday, Aug. 6 at 9PM CST.

Please note that this domain is also being listed at other fora. I will try to post an update here on any bid received elsewhere. The earliest bidder with the highest bid wins. If a bid is received within last ten minutes, the auction will be extended by an hour. All bids posted beyond the auction ending time will automatically extend the auction by an hour. If there is a difference in the forum-clocks, I will try my best to identify the winner. In case of any dispute regarding this, however, the sellers decision will be final. I reserve the right to end this auction early.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll "kick it off" with...

Ten Bucks :talk: $10.

•••
thanks SirSpider.

Much Appriciated...

•••
UPDATE:
I have received a $150 buy-now offer for this domain.

In all fairness, I have contacted SirSpider, (the current highest bidder) and extended him an opportunity to claim this domain at the buy-now price. He has passed the offer.

Therefore, this domain is now pending sale to an outside buyer (at my SlashRoot.Com site).

Thank you SirSpider for bidding on this domain, and for your outstanding cooperation.

The auction is now closed.

•••
Good luck with completing the sale. Nice name - nice price. Both you and the buyer should be pleased. Congrats.:gn:

•••
Bill,

You are a fine Gentleman and a great NP'r

NP$ on the way, SirSpider...

•••
Thank you, Shri. Much appreciated. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back