NameSilo

negotiable For Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale (new additions 06/02/2003)

Ok, sales good but still have these that I need to get rid of.
If you see anything that you are interested in, it's your's for $5.00 and still has almost full year of reg on each. Or if you would like the lot, you can have ALL for $40.00. I will transfer immediately upon receipt of payment.

paintballs.ws
netstorm.org (Sale Pending)
zandale.com
ps4.us
satellitesouth.com
hum-2.com
humm2.com
humm2.net
hummer-2.net

Post reply here and let me know which you would like. I will be monitoring board for next few hours. (In the midst of putting finishing touches on dnsyndicate.com website. YEEHAW!) :)
I accept payments via paypal to [email protected].

Thanks for looking.

Dok

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some of them are nice.
Any range of price?

•••
Hi, several are gone now, but the ones listed are still available.
Any particualr one you're interested in? Any of the ones left I will sacrifice for $20.00 each.

Dok

•••
Oh, with the only exceptions being teamthreads.com $100 and dropcop.com $10.

Thanks.

•••
I sent you a PM but it still says unread. Let me know your PayPal address by email or PM, so I can for pay for dropcop.com.

•••
Nice *SALES* here so far, Dok!
Congratulations ... keep up the good work.
B-)

•••
Hi guys,

Just got back. I have been in Dallas, TX for the past 4 days. Sorry I have been missing pm's.

Dok

•••
•••
•••
netstorm.org for $5 SOLD

•••
Originally posted by UnusedDomains.com
netstorm.org for $5 SOLD

Send payment to my paypal address at [email protected]. Please include the following info for the whois database:

Name
Address
City, State, Zip
Phone
Primary Email

Thanks for your purchase! I will begin transfer process immediately upon receipt of payment.

Dok

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back