IT.COM

FREE list of available dictionary .com/net/org/biz/info/us/cc/tv/ws/mobi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
FREE list of available dictionary
.com/net/org/biz/info/us/cc/tv/ws/mobi

http://attainable.ws/

Attainable.ws is a domain search/domain browsing website that indexes the status of 300,000 dictionary words. Domains are ranked by word popularity in search engines.
- Attainable.ws homepage

Rep & NP$ appreciated if you pick up any good names.
Good luck! :)

Just criticism about the site
They say some unfair things about us [domainers] that irks me. This is one of the paragraphs on Attainable.ws

To date, not many quality sites exist on these lesser known extensions. New companies that want a .com address are left either paying top dollar to a domain squatter, or settling for a long, obscure, or misspelled domain name. Domain squatters don't like these "long tail extensions," since they won't see as much type-in traffic from them.[/B] Companies aren't using them yet because they fear users will be confused by them.

They call all of us who sell to end-users or monetize type in traffic .. domain squatters. >:( :td: Anybody care to write a letter to them explaining our industry?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the link! :tu:

edjackiel said:
They say some unfair things about us [domainers] that irks me.

Irks me, too ... and it has for years! I do not agree with the generalizations that you've highlighted from that paragraph, obviously ... yet still even to this day, I do see many many clear cases of blatant squatter listings on eBay, Sedo, etc. that I have to wonder if people on the outside can see the difference? :|

I hope we - as an industry - have made some strides with this perception (while we, those of us who comprise the professional domain name community, continue to point out and report those who seem to continually give us a "black eye" with their egregious squatting listings)! eBay and others have to clean up their acts, as well! :snaphappy: :imho:

-Jeff B-)

•••
That's a great tool mate. Will reference it in my blog later on. +rep :tu:

Edit:
Can't rep you any further at the moment. :hehe:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back