Domain Empire

traffic Game Site With Traffic and Game Domain Package

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling off more of my game sites and domains:).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2538268439&category=11763&rd=1

This is what is included in the package:

cgnc.com - WebSite Included. Averages about 220 visitors per day and is listed on DMOZ. Was a major game directory (Cyber Games Network Central) until I recently stopped worked on it to pursue other projects. View stats at http://www.cgnc.com/stats/

webgamingnet.com (WebSite Included)

hlfusion.com (oddbot.hlfusion.com and jacked.hlfusion.com) Once the home of the popular OddBot for Half-Life and still gets considerable traffic from it. The other sub domain was to a once-promising Half-Life mod that was never finished.

ghost-recon.org (once a major ghost recon site)

vertigoextreme.com (in yahoo directory in two places)

onicore.com (in yahoo directory)

darkmud.com (in yahoo directory)

gamersp.com (former game site)

xcheating.com (great name for a cheat site)

freeflasharcade.com (offer your own arcade with free flash games)

dungeonsiegecentral.com(little long but would still be a good DS fan site)

nwnmodcenter.com (a play on the NWN module craze)

nwnm.com (great name for nwn module site)

warcraft3mods.com (should be extremely popular when more mods for WC3 come out)

diablorealm.com (premium name for a diablo fan site)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
that link doesnt work..

•••
•••
•••
ya works now... dam price up there i was going to buy it but not now

•••
LOL, thanks for putting that in my sales thread. I appreciate that, Koollo64:red:.

•••
i have done few dealings with DomainOgre and he is a nice person to deal with. Good luck with the sales!

•••
•••
I am interested in acquiring this package maybe if I saw the stats for it. Could you post the stats for every site here?

•••
Most of them are not sites, although a few were. Mainly its CGNC.com with all those domains as one package.

However, webgamingnet.com is a little site that is currently operating and I had sites on darkmud.com and vertigoextreme.com until recently. As far as stats go, these three are/were at a different host than CGNC. That host uses cpanel, so its stats page is not as easily accessible as CGNC's.

•••
Good Luck, CGNC sounds like with a little work it could easily pull in 300-400 visitors a day.

•••
Since this package did not sell on eBay, I will now be accepting reasonable offers on it.

•••
By reasonable I mean at least $200:).

•••
C'mon, Kool ... please be the professional I know that you are! :)
I appreciate it.
PM me with any questions.

PS. Good Luck with your sales(s) here, Ogre!

•••
•••
Cool, good luck once there are a few bids it should catch on :)

•••
LOL, Yes games. This bad boy expires tonight:).

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back