NameSilo

Gold.mobi @ sedo auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I moved this to the .mobi marketplace which I feel is a better place for it to be. If you'd like it moved to the External Auction section, please let me know.

Good luck with the auction :)

•••
current bid : 3,100$
Estimated end time: 3 days 22 hours 1 min.
(Nov/02/08 07:42 AM EST)

•••
Estimated end time: 0 day 7 hours 33 min.
(Nov/02/08 12:42 PM CET)

Current bid 4100$

•••
Excellent name, best of luck amr :)

•••
Great sale, congratulations :)

•••
thanks reece , still very low price

buyer got a good deal

•••
Dev. requirements.

amr_100 said:
... development deadline and the new deadline for compliance with all obligations is 10 January 2009.

It appears still parked on Sedo servers; has the buyer/escrow yet completed? :gl:

Congrats,
-Jeff B-)

Added: Looks like yet another NON sale of a "dot Mobey" at Sedo! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
•••
If you want, contact Sedo and ask them to cancel the transaction. Then ask for the guy's contact details -- they'll usually give it pretty easily. If not, mention that you want to pursue legal action against the buyer -- works every time. At least you can then contact the buyer and see what's up or get it auctioned again, knowing the buyer isn't going to pay. I had a guy earlier this year pay after about 25 days, however it's quite uncommon. Usually just timewasters at that point.

amr_100 said:
still no payment ..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back