Dynadot

Google AdSense

Spaceship
Watch

pjf519

Account Closed
Impact
Guys have you noticed a steep downturn in clicks and amounts on your adsense account?

i've gone from an average of $10 / day to $5

is it just me?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Google has been going downhill over the past few months, they did something where they reorganized the way clicks are paid or something like that, and I knew it would be trouble.

•••
pjf519 said:
Guys have you noticed a steep downturn in clicks and amounts on your adsense account?

Well, i've noticed no difference in the number of clicks, the downtward spiral in that might depend on the topic of the site they are on

•••
its across the board. it also affecting most the parking places too! earnings down to 30% of forcast!!:(

•••
i have seen that too. That is too bad, because there isn't much of an alternative

•••
Yeah its dropped like crazy... back to out of pocket to pay some bills.

•••
I barely make any money on it. Plan on removing it after this year/my first check.

•••
P10n33R said:
I barely make any money on it. Plan on removing it after this year/my first check.
well it really depends on whether you have enough traffic for it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back