Dynadot

Google Purchases To Debut

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Google Purchases is set to debut in a few days. In my opinion, this can only be a good thing.. providing direct competition to Paypal et al. For more on the story and links, go here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And a new rash of mygooglepurchases.com and googlepurchasesreviews.com and googlepurchasers.com etc. ;)
-Allan :gl:

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
And a new rash of mygooglepurchases.com and googlepurchasesreviews.com and googlepurchasers.com etc. ;)

And lots of TM violations

•••
Let the stampede begin!

IAmAllanShore said:

•••
SrbShooter said:
And lots of TM violations

Google seems to be taking a rather pecular stance towards the issue of TM violations - AdSense.com is still an affiliate site selling e-books on how to maximise your AdSense income.

•••
I'm going to keep my eye on this one :)

•••
G_C said:
Google seems to be taking a rather pecular stance towards the issue of TM violations - AdSense.com is still an affiliate site selling e-books on how to maximise your AdSense income.

I believe those people owned adsense.com before Google Adsense was created

•••
hope they integrate this with adsense ....

•••
sm said:
hope they integrate this with adsense ....

That would be interesting. You get paid by that instead of by check..

I like the idea!

•••
If they would, i would put adsense on my site, would be nice to receive easy faster cash :)

•••
I think adsense has the option of paying you via Paypal now, doesn't it?

CriminalOrigins said:
That would be interesting. You get paid by that instead of by check..

I like the idea!

•••
dgridley said:
I think adsense has the option of paying you via Paypal now, doesn't it?

Not that I'm aware of...

•••
Talk about Google taking the world by storm! With millions of Gmail users, this service will likely take off very fast. It's good to have online payment competition!

•••
Anthony said:
Talk about Google taking the world by storm! With millions of Gmail users, this service will likely take off very fast. It's good to have online payment competition!

There is online payment competition, just nothing good :P

•••
Yet another thing by google... they're taking over the world!!!

Good idea tho ;)

•••
Only thing they have to do is make the interface in Japanese, Chinese, Korean & they'll sew up these markets.
Paypal is Japan compatible but the interface is not in Japanese.
So that means the average person in Japan has absolutely no idea how to use or what Paypal is.
If Google goes through with this & it's in Japanese I'll promote it here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back