IT.COM

.app Got a 20k offer for Neobank.app - On Afternic. It expired so I can't counter.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Super-Annuation

#Top Member
Impact
They initially offered $300, I countered, they then offered 20k but I haven't been on there in like 2 months so I've missed a few offers for some domains.

Can I somehow contact these people, or can I only be more diligent from here and just check in at Afternic on like Friday's?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You should have received emails about offers? Check your junk/spam folder?

If you didn't, maybe check your notification/email settings in your AN account.

•••
You should have received emails about offers? Check your junk/spam folder?

If you didn't, maybe check your notification/email settings in your AN account.

The offer has expired now, so the Afternic site won't let me respond to any of the offers. Just wondering if there is a way to contact the buyers.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe contact Afternic and ask them to try and follow up with the buyer.

•••
Maybe contact Afternic and ask them to try and follow up with the buyer.

I emailed them this morning to see what my options are. Thanks, pb.

•••
•••
Is there any update?

I contacted them through their Contact Us page, using the jot-form. I imagine their client services department will get back to me in time. I'll let you know though, I hope they're able to do me a solid and reach out to the buyers.

•••
Hopefully AN will get in touch with the offerer. They might be in a good position to broker it for you. If that doesn't work out try getting in touch with Neo yourself. A high chance it is Neo Bank in Australia as they are online only and thus likely to buy a domain like that, though there could be others too. Good luck

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back