IT.COM

HeLp PlZ?!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
im looking for a place to make a domain name for free<---:D if some one could please help me that would be really nice?

or if you can email and tell me....... My EmAiL

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Originally posted by sierratoo
Tripod and Homestead don't give you free domain names...

Is anything free?

•••
•••
Dark Desi Thug,

Welcome to NP.

I can help you with a free domain. Seriously.

However, I am sure you know nothing in life is free. Here is the catch:
I will register a free name for you (.com, .org, .net, .info, .biz, or .us-if you qualify) if you contribute responsibly, and add value to this forum for next 30 days. If you are not sure where to get started, help out with digging up some useful info related to RJ's NAMEFAQ thread, among other things. I am sure CH and RJ will suggest avenues where you could possibly help out. One good post a day for next 30 days, and I will register a domain for you for free, Desi Thug. :) Just trying to help make this forum better.

Of course, if we two disagree on whether or not your posts were quality posts, I will run a poll here and let the entire gang help settle that once for all. Fair enough?

If you come across as sincere member that is trying to make a positive difference at this furm (doesn't matter if its a big or small contribution), you got your free domain! Your turn to play!

SlashRoot.Com

Last edited:
•••
Thank you very much for your very generous (and professional) offer here, SlashRoot.com! :)

:lala:

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Thank you very much for your very generous (and professional) offer here, SlashRoot.com! :)

:lala:

Agree, a very generous offer :)
Thanks

•••
[blush]Thanks for your kind words, CH, NameCaster. [/blush]

If he does indeed take me up on my offer, he has my gratitude for letting me do my part of community service at NP.

I sure look forward to having Dark Desi Thug on my buddy list around here...
That would sure make me feel kinda secure, y'know...

-
ShasRoot.Com

•••
i will register you a .com / net /org

in exchange for you having a searchbox on your website

the domain will stay in my account for 3 months to assure you stick with the deal PM me if you accept

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back