IT.COM

Hi all!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just dropping a quick note in here to say hi.

I'm a student in college studying marketing and starting to dabble in programming. My friend was on this site years ago and always remembered it being a huge help to him, so now that I'm more involved in internet startups, figured I'd join! :hi:

I'm hoping to network with a PHP and Java programmer while I'm here, and maybe someone looking for a little light graphic design work, I'm building a chat roulette clone and the logo and background image is definitely getting outsourced. :lol:

My personal goal in the next 12mos is to have my site at NE1UP just as visible and competitive as sites such as Omegle, ustillup.com, camfrog, oovoo, ChatRoulette and who knows, maybe even Skype. :D

Look forward to getting to know some of you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
g'day ChatGuy and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Sure would like to also welcome you to the forum ChatGuy!

•••
Welcome to NamePros, ChatGuy!

:hi:

•••
Welcome Aboard Chatguy it's good to have a marketer,programmer and designer on the forum...we have lots of demand and lots of folks looking for your talents. If you need any help just let me or a team member know and we'll help you on your way.

Cheers

Blake A. Worthington

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros! :)

I look forward to seeing your site explode into the mainsteam - and I hope NamePros can provide you with some of the information and help to allow it to happen. Hope to see you posting round the forum :)

:wave:

•••
•••
Thanks so much everyone. ;) Especially the motivating well wishes!

Namepros has been great to me and I've been lucky to meet some real interesting people already - so thanks again!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back