Dynadot

Hi Everyone! Newbie wave

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi Everyone!

Fantastic forum and from reading a few threads it seems like there is still some potential in domaining.

Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone on here especially the veterans. Also keen on getting started, putting in the time and effort in to see results. Plus hopefully get to know a few of you also.

It's about time - now where to get started...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros. Keep soaking up that knowledge and it will certainly help you to decide whether domaining is for you, or not. :)

•••
Welcome to the forum!

:hi:

•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros. Keep soaking up that knowledge and it will certainly help you to decide whether domaining is for you, or not. :)
Hi Sabre, Thanks for the advice.
The past few weeks I've read pretty much every post under the domain name, parking and the newbie section. Tried reading other forums but find myself coming back to namepros. Definitely going to give domaining a go and as like everything else I understand no pain no gain.
Helpful tips are always welcome :)

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Hi HostMantis & Ninja Domain. Good to hear from you also!

•••
If you need any advice, don't be scared to post up a thread! Noone here bites.. I think.

My PM box is open if you need it.
:wave:

•••
G'day Tanners and welcome to Namepros

Cheers
Corey

•••
Thanks Sabre, you'll definitely be hearing from me and don't worry I won't abuse my PM rights with hundreds of questions.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Hey Corey, I just moved from Aus to the states. Going to get in contact with you check your PM

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back