How do you guys like my new site viptradingsignals.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyTsolakis

Established Member
Impact
Hey so please dont kill me with the name of the domain im not looking to sell it and i know the keywords are not great but this website is for my business. Im not looking for keyword value.

www.viptradingsignals.com

check it out and let me know your thoughts

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It seems to have nice design.Its built on wordpress?The idea seems unique too.Nice.Do you want to take a look to my forum ihaveaids (dot) net ?I would appreciate you opinion.I am greek too:)

•••
Checked it out on my smartphone.
Rendered perfectly, so far as I can tell.
Site displays professionalism without being cold or sterile.
It has an approachable appeal.
Made me want to sign up.

The graphics are a bit of a mismatch. Not terribly. But next time you work on it, that's what I would tackle.

•••
thank you so much for the feedback guys !! im now working on facebook ads and i think thats where i will start

•••
The design looks great! Also, seems like a pretty good idea too. Keep up the good work, buddy!

•••
Looks great. Did you make yourself?

•••
i have a guy who does it for me, he also is a business partner for this, im glad you guys like it, ive tried facebook ads but they are quite pricy, i just need to find the right advertising so i can start getting more clients

•••
i found similar theme on themeforest.net price was $55

•••
Can you remember the name of it DK?

•••
Can you remember the name of it DK?
not exactly but something like "infinity"
i suggest you use search function and type "one page theme" i'm sure you will find it

•••
I like the design and the name suites. However the load time was a bit leggy. Good luck

•••
I like the design and the name suites. However the load time was a bit leggy. Good luck
Yeah, it stopped at 40% for like 15 seconds....

•••
It's nicely designed. However, as some have pointed out... it's quite laggy. Not sure why that is...
P.S. I like the responsive nature of it. i.e. resizes for different screen width.

•••
Try installing the w3 total cache plugin, will speed things up

•••
It took way too long to load the page. I checked the speed on pingdom.com and it said it took 13.94 sec to load and was slower than 90% of all sites tested. It took way longer than that to load for me. I would work on you page load times because many people these days aren't patient enough for a page that slow to load and will leave before it loads and they see anything. Test it at the link above and see for yourself. They also give tips and reasons why it takes so long to load to help you speed the site up. Other than how slow the site is it does look nice and professional. GL

Second time I tested it it took 23.29 secondes slower than 94% of all sites tested.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back