Domain Empire

How much would you pay for "yourname".com or .net?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How much would you pay for "yourname".com or .net?

Any opinions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Jeffrey, by any chance do you own Jeffrey.com? :o

:notme:

•••
Originally posted by Sohil
Jeffrey, by any chance do you own Jeffrey.com? :o

:notme:

We'll find out soon enough, Sohil ... in our little "quest". :laugh:
See you soon.

•••
alex.com is registered, but there's nothing there...
all other tlds are taken except for
.tm .org.cn .net.cn .kids.us :D

•••
JustJeffreys.com a site for all the Jeffs/Jeffreys out there is available! (JustJeffs.com has been taken...but you can still get the .net)

ST

•••
Originally posted by Coastalguy
JustJeffreys.com a site for all the Jeffs/Jeffreys out there is available! (JustJeffs.com has been taken...but you can still get the .net)

ST

Thanks, Scott ... I'm hoping Sohil & I can negotiate for the "Holy Grail" (subject to budgetary restrictions, naturally)!
Please stay tuned. :D

•••
I'd pay $9,999,999,999 for my name and not a penny more! :o

•••
I have several variations of my name. I have my personal website at www.markbeatty.com (wow, I haven't updated that site in a long time). I have my last name as a family site in the .us version so I can offer [email protected] to my family members. I also own my inlaws last name in .net which I gave them all personalized email addresses and accounts last Christmas. I got my name in the .name version, but since I later got the .us version of my last name it won't be renewed. When names were really hard to get a few years ago, I also got a variation of my name with B8E.com which can be sounded out as Beatty.com. The most I've paid though is $50 for the .us landrush registration of my surname. Nice to have, but a family name is not generally a moneymaker.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back