Dynadot

discuss How to get a buyer to use Bitcoin and educational information I can share with them

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jurgen Wolf

standforUkraine.comTop Member
Impact
+ I always ask the buyers regarding Bitcoin...
But still nobody wants to spend BTC...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I get paid in BTC regularly, have accepted it since about 2013, but more clients pay other ways. With BTC price this high I often even hesitate to accept it but I always do, and it so far has gone higher and higher.

I have not spent any BTC, simply held and accumulated for almost five years now. :greedy:

Last edited:
•••
I get paid in BTC regularly, have accepted it since about 2013, but more clients pay other ways. With BTC price this high I often even hesitate to accept it but I always do, and it so far has gone higher and higher.

I have not spent any BTC, simply held and accumulated for almost five years now. :greedy:

Jealous!

•••
+ I always ask the buyers regarding Bitcoin...
But still nobody wants to spend BTC...

Nobody want to spend their Bitcoins? Typically the sign of a bubble forming. How long will the bubble last?

•••
•••
Nobody want to spend their Bitcoins? Typically the sign of a bubble forming. How long will the bubble last?

Sold mine as the fork cancellation was announced. Glad I did. Far more interesting investments, but that's for another thread/forum!!! :)

•••
The way BTC works, as with most good stocks the same, it goes up, then it drops, the weaker hands are shaken out, and then it goes on and up to new record highs with many of those weak hands buying back at higher than what they had sold at.

•••
The way BTC works, as with most good stocks the same, it goes up, then it drops, the weaker hands are shaken out, and then it goes on and up to new record highs with many of those weak hands buying back at higher than what they had sold at.

Spoken like a true believer. I admire your optimism.

•••
That's a description of a bullish phase. Bearish phases happen. Always and to every trading instrument. Ignore at your own risk.

•••
Been holding and accumulating BTC since about 2013, so if I had wanted to sell, would have sold what I had at that time when it first hit 1000, instead of holding and getting more and more...basically with any long term hold you have to decide whether you are in for the long haul, or going to try to trade it. My vision is going out very long term.

•••
Been holding and accumulating BTC since about 2013, so if I had wanted to sell, would have sold what I had at that time when it first hit 1000, instead of holding and getting more and more...basically with any long term hold you have to decide whether you are in for the long haul, or going to try to trade it. My vision is going out very long term.
I guess if you have like 100 btc, . . I would cash out next time it hits 7.6 or 8.xk. no point in risking it then. You're already like a millionaire and can invest into safer things, like 3ls, real estate, rtcetera

•••
I have investments in a lot of things besides BTC. I'm not in any hurry with BTC, in for the long haul.

•••
Spoken like a true believer. I admire your optimism.

Could well drop again before the inevitable rise up up UP, but BTC is back over 7 again now.

•••
It sounds like the OP is looking for information links to share with BTC newbies. I recommend the Getting Started section of this page.

•••
I can't imagine a person that never bought a bitcoin to buy some only to purchase a domain.

Also I would think there are people that only hold BCs as a hedge. So they don't want to let go of the hedge in any way.

Also they could have strange tax headaches when cashed out.

So BCs may= Strange I dont want too----Hold only.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back