Dynadot

How to register 2 letter domains??

Spaceship
Watch

DominoKing_com

Account Closed
Impact
I have been trying to register 2 letter domains for very long time now however I can't find a place to do it.. In every domain search I put 2 letters it comes INVALID..

Help pliz!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can't....

All 1 and 2 letter un-registered domains have now been retiered (I think)

Don't you think they would have gone by now if not?

•••
What domain extension? Most of the newer ones like .BIZ, .INFO,.US don't allow two-character domains. .ORG now retires two-charater domains when they drop. Two character .COM and .NET domains are allowed, but are all highly valuable and sought after of course.

If you don't care about the extension, you could register a two letter domain in a country code like dot VC.

•••
Yup. CCTLDs are the best way to go. But they bad prices though. :D

•••
i think it's possible at domainsite.com .. they do allow you to search for 1 and 2 letter/charecter domains..

•••
I highly doubt you will be able to find any available.. :D

•••
Yeah, that's something that is ture. Finding one would be more or less impossible..

•••
not at all, there are over 300 extensions, you will find one. However, some of them cost a lot. I have even found a one letter domain before, but it was 400 euros to reg and I just don't have that kinda cash.

•••
there are still 2 letter domains left in the .bz extention. You can register these at namecheap and probably domainsite

•••
They are hard to find but there must be a way to do it.

•••
I did a search on numbers one to 5000 on go daddy. All of them are taken though. Dont know about letters.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back