Watch

adamwilliams

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,
I write a web which want to show part of an article folowings:
Title:How to learn Chinese easily?
Tag: Learn Chinese,Chinese language,learn language
text: Many foreign students who learn Chinese in Shanghai are usually meet with the fact called national language of Shanghai,which is not widely spoken as imagined.Different cities different local dialects make more difficult to learn Chinese. But if you choose a Mandarin Morning Chinese school in shanghai you will learn mandarin very easily and efficiently,followings are tips:

For example,if you just want to show title and tag,then what is the css?
I really want to know how to achieve this kind of effect,if you know how to do that,please let me know.
I am so appreciate!
Many thx!:notme:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you have very confused about CSS. If you are going to publish article in your own site or blog then CSS will help you by controlling the appearance of the site/website.

CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets which controls the appearance of the webpage through diverse elements such as fonts, color, background, text, layout, margins etc. Code of CSS is stored externally hence the web page load time will become faster. In this current trend, mostly web designers and developers design the webpage by making use of CSS.

To know in detail regarding CSS, this link will help you http://webdesign.about.com/od/beginningcss/a/aa021607.htm

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back