NameSilo

.mobi Ideas on usage of desires.mobi / sensations.mobi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainLeads.net

Established Member
Impact
Dear fellow Namepros

I've read some, most negative, posts on the future of .mobi domains. Instead of pretending they won't do anything BIG in the near future I would like you to shoot as many develop possibilities on these domain names;

DESIRES.mobi

SENSATIONS.mobi

Let's just see what you can come up with!

Thank you in advance for your creativity!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Okay so I will pretend .mobi isn't defunct and tell you would I would hope to see for these.

Desires.mobi - A motivation picture phone app. Whether it be a soft moist cupcake, latest jewelry trend, nice car or hot man abs. A visual goal app to help keep the unmotivated, motivated

Sensations.mobi - This is a tougher one. Maybe an app that controls an adult toy? Weird.

•••
Okay so I will pretend .mobi isn't defunct and tell you would I would hope to see for these.

Desires.mobi - A motivation picture phone app. Whether it be a soft moist cupcake, latest jewelry trend, nice car or hot man abs. A visual goal app to help keep the unmotivated, motivated

Sensations.mobi - This is a tougher one. Maybe an app that controls an adult toy? Weird.
Arnt you the nawty girl. :wave:

Peace,
Cy

•••
I would like you to shoot as many develop possibilities on these domain names;

Why do you want to develop them?

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Not weird at all - there is an established field called teledildonics, and all the best domain names in that field are long gone.

•••
Why do you want to develop them?

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Not weird at all - there is an established field called teledildonics, and all the best domain names in that field are long gone.

Wow! And thats why I thought, lets just ask and see what everyone can come up with --> find Teledildonics on Wikipedia!

Thank you for your submission in this thread Carob! Gave you some credits for that one!

I am not planning to develop the domains but I just wanted to crowd-source some ideas! Works great till now!

:bingo:

Keep up the good job!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back