IT.COM

Increase CTR

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Any ideas on how i can increase CTR on a site? I get a decent amount of traffic on a site but would like to see the CTR raise. The site is tutorial | tab | .net. Any help would be awesome.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try different ad units like, 336*280 or 250*250 etc, and put them in different ad placements. Try different combinations of ad units and ad placements to see which one gives you the best CTR.

Experiment with different ads placements and see which ad size performs the best. This work needs little time, but hopefully, your CTR will improve.

•••
I faced the same problem as you did and i fixed by choosing the right place for my ads as try to make it within your content as people now realize all thing about Google adsense so some will not want you earn money.
as you know you only allow to 3 ads unit and 3 from other on the same page.

•••
I have the same problems too I wonder if link unit ads can be helpful in clicks too? I usually gets CTR through adsense contents though

•••
To increase CTR post Adsense ads them on text rich pages
and make sure that Adsense had a bunch of keywords to work with.
Getting Higher paying keywords is better of course.

•••
Can I put 3 ads contents and 1 ads image on 1 page? And that can increase my CTR or I have to put less than that?

•••
Ctr increase

Funny to see this post right now- I just googled this exact topic earlier today. There is a wealth of good info that came up in the first 5-6 pages of google search with dozens of suggestions; I would recommend doing the same thing I did earlier and reading through the first 40-50 blogs that pop up.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back