Dynadot

INFOMAZING! New at DNJ: Industry's Highest Reported Domain Sale Was a .INFO!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales report is out at Domain Name Journal and this one is full of surprises! For the first time .INFO claimed the industry's highest reported sale. How does .Com feel about being #2, if only for a week? No telling because it wasn't #2 either. In another shocker a .co.uk took the runner-up spot! .Net even made the first five!

In another first all of the domains in the top half of our chart went for five figures. That rebound in the domain market everyone is talking about appears to be real. You can read all about it through this link:

Weekly Domain Sales Report at DNJournal.com

Thanks for dropping in!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, regarding your report says "As we were going to press we heard an unconfirmed rumor that QQ.com was being purchased by a Korean company for $1 Million.", I am not sure how much of this transaction made(buyer claims they spent 1 mil on it, but I really doubt it), but am sure that the buyer is a Chinese company, "qq" is an instant message service as ICQ in China.

•••
Always a good read Duke.. you guys do a great job informing us of the dn sales.

X-Fan.com $4,687

*interesting to see a hypen domain do this well!

1800Jewerly.com (spelling is correct - which is to say, yes, it is a misspelling) sold for a sparkling $3,858,

* That's encouraging to see a 1800 name go this high.. as I have 1800Pages.com & have higher hopes now after seeing this!

Alturo.com €5,000 = $6,378

* I've always believed that good "sniglet/made up names" have worth.. this name sale, proves such..

Thankyou Duke..
for this valuable domain sales info.

Wanda

•••
Thanks for the note yesonline. As I said it was an unconfirmed rumor and no details. I wouldn't report any of it as a fact until I see some proof.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back