Dynadot

Information/Directions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
is there a place to see all of the rules and stuff here? and where can I see my current balance?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
and at what rate to you recieve np$?

•••
D-:

Welcome to Namepros
on the main page
2NP$ per post
3NP$ per active thread

One question if namepros stopped offering NP$ would you still be here? :D

•••
If no NP$ then I would not have been recomended to come here, if they stop in the future, would have to see if i have any good ties with the people here. I can get into forums.

•••
hmm ok

Well WELCOME TO NAMEPROS

:D

•••
Welcome to #1 Namepros, Kodeking!

Your NP$ balance is under your User name: "14 § +" presently.
The "Domain Store" is at a link in the top middle of the home page ... there are also "Rules" and "Faqs" linked at the home page in the top right, as well as "Stickies" in some of the Forums (Sales, in particular). Enjoy your time on the #1 community for professional domainers, Namepros.com.

•••
•••
Originally posted by wicked_gal00
Welcome to NamePros
You can also buy/sell/auction items off for NP$ in the "DomainBucks (NP$) Sales & Auctions":
http://www.namepros.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=20

Good follow-up, Gal!!
Thanks.

PS. Actual NP$'s are also transferable (auctionable) between members in this Forum, and a BRAND NEW "automated" official "NP$ Exchange" is presently in the works, as well. Very exciting times here at Namepros, indeed. B-)

•••
Umm, welcome.
Just to let you know, there are no more domains for $NP in the shop.. but you can find them in the auction part.

•••
welcome have fun at Namepros

•••
Welcome to NamePros KodeKing!

:kickass:

•••
wow, lots of nice welcomes, i think i could stay here a while

•••
•••
•••
•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Good follow-up, Gal!!
Thanks.

PS. Actual NP$'s are also transferable (auctionable) between members in this Forum, and a BRAND NEW "automated" official "NP$ Exchange" is presently in the works, as well. Very exciting times here at Namepros, indeed. B-)

This NEW "automated" NP$ Exchange is now LIVE!! :D

Please see the "Sticky" in the main NP$ ("Domain Bucks") Forum.
Have a great domain day.

•••
Originally posted by DotLeader

Welcome to Namepros
on the main page
2NP$ per post
3NP$ per active thread

This has been changed because of the new NP$ Exchange. The NP$ are given out like this now:

1NP$ for a post in the Break Room
0NP$ for posts in the For Sale/Advertising forums
2NP$ for posts or replies in the other forums

You can also buy and sell NP$ here:
http://www.namepros.com/npexchange.php

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back