NameSilo

Is BrandBucket still a good marketplace?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just wanted to get some opinions from people who have a decent sized portfolio with BrandBucket...

Is BB still producing sales or are they now so over-saturated with lower quality domains to where the buyers are moving elsewhere?

Are you still seeing good sales with strong keyword domains (Ex: overstock.com) / keyword brandables (Ex: weatherbug.com) - or are most of your sells made up brandables?

(This question does not apply to people who sale BB listed names in places like NamePros)

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A good questions. Anyone?

•••
From what I have been noticing since couple of months, the answer is A BIG NO. Brandabucket is no longer a good marketplace to sell (or should I say LOCK your) domains.

Brandbucket has reached at the stage where the site has no potential, no diversity, no charm.

Where buyers are puzzled by their huge inventory of over 20K domains.

Where sellers are striving to get their legitimate brandable domain names approved.

And not to mention BBs biased policies towards their associates/partners. Anyone can easily see the quality of names they are approving these days for their partners and when the same quality domains (even better sometimes) are submitted by BB members, the domains gets rejected.

So instead of relying on BB, here's what I personally will be doing. I will remove my domains from BB and do the selling myself. At least this way I would feel good that I have done something to sell my domains rather keeping the domains hostage at BB.

No offense to none. Just my observation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back