NameSilo

discuss Is DomainTools services efficient ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LoneDeranger

Established Member
Impact
Hi all, I was registered to DomainTools free 7-Days trial and i was quite satisfied with the service. The trial's about to over, and they offer a deal of 49.95$/mo. For the service.
My question is - do you find this service efficient enough to justify the price they are asking ? Is there any turnover you'd recommend me?

Thanks !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
But I will recommend you a useful website 7name.com

•••
For this kind of monthly fee - I don't think so. There are plenty of similar services out there which are completely free and DomainTools can't really justify their pricing - e.g. what more do you get compared to those other services.

•••
Thanks for the comments, do you have a preferred similair service?

•••
Thanks for the comments, do you have a preferred similair service?

Well I am not a domainer myself so more experienced people can pitch in, but as a part of a web host I do research names on a daily basis. I think I mostly use Who.Is , DomainTools and Panabee. ;)

•••
Well I am not a domainer myself so more experienced people can pitch in, but as a part of a web host I do research names on a daily basis. I think I mostly use Who.Is , DomainTools and Panabee. ;)
Who.is is what I was looking for.

Thank you all for your comments !

•••
I would say their service is efficient, but in my opinion, they should offer a lower cost membership.

•••
It would be better if they decrease their membership prices. By the way, I'm using DomainTools since 2012.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back