NameSilo

Is there a way to find what page on Google

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
is there a way to see at what page a site is placed in google for a given keyword?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use this tool www.DigitalPoint/tools/keywords

It checks I think the rank of the first 250 on a series of different KWs of one or more sites.

•••
thanks Jim
I'll take a look.

you're from Sweden? Wich town?

I been there (stockholm) quite long time ago, I had good time there , yeah , really good time.

•••
http://www.sitereportcard.com/

That one also does, but you have to enter in your site first then you can check ranks (in the top 50) on the big 3 - Yahoo, MSN, and Google.

•••
thanks,
effectively I am having a problem using digitalpoint because my google APi are being not recognized, I wrote the support, see if they answer.
What I am looking is not to see if I am in the top 50 , it is the opposite, maybe for some keyword my site is at page 2000 and I will to find a way that tell me at once at wich page my site is placed without I have to browse 2000 thousand page until I find it..

•••
•••
grrrr.
I must be dummy!
API semms work fine here,no error message, but....
I submit for www.genialnames.com
keyword: genial names, right?
well i get : Sorry, Your site was not within the ranks in Google™'s results.
But if I type genial names in my search bar my site is on top....
where I am doing wrong?

strange
I have also tried with
google.com
keywords: search engine

same result=0

must be something wrong, any help appreciated

•••
It seems that googlerankings.com has had some problem lately. I have a site with a PR3 showing in the top 100 with my keyword...However they return that it's not found. :-/ So, heh.

They also run http://www.yahoosearchrankings.com . They've been having problems there too.

•••
well, at least I know it is not me dummy :)

•••
Jim_Westergren said:
I use this tool www.DigitalPoint/tools/keywords

It checks I think the rank of the first 250 on a series of different KWs of one or more sites.

This tool rocks! I use it for quite some time now. Really great.

- DM

•••
seems a great resource but I guess why my api number is not working there.
I hope the guys resolve my issue.

•••
SE are weird even if i search for mardy productions im nowhere to be seen

•••
for a while I have instslled a firfox extension that tel me in realtime the PR of the page I am on...here PR=1, is not what I am looking for but someone may find it useful
extension name is " google page rank"

•••
Hi Genialnames,

I am from Malmö, been in Stockholm once.

I also use the PageRank tool to see the PR at the bottom right, it was the last factor to totally leave IE (except to see if it views ok on sites I make).

Another good tool is the "Web Developer". What is fantastic about that one is that you can edit your ext CSS file and see the changes while you type!

I don't use DigitalPoint/tools/keywords tool anymore as it is not accurate and is too slow.

If your API is not working I think I have the best solution for you.

Use this URL:

http://www.google.com/ie?q=keyword&num=100

On the place of keyword you place your keyword. This then gives 100 results and only the titles. Then you use CTRL+F and search for your company name. If it is not there just go to next page. Like this you can easily scan maybe 1000 results in 20 seconds.

I hope this helps you.

•••
B-)

great tips here indeed.

many thanks , tak

:wave:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back