Domain Empire

Is there such a thing??

Spaceship
Watch
Just stumble on to this site.

what a great deal.....no monthly fees...just a one time payment of $149!!!

this would be great for saving $$$

can this be for real?

anyone used them before. would be great for newbies!!

http://www.lifetimewebhosting.com/

great deals

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And they'll be there in 50 years time, as I'll still wish to keep my LifetimeWebHosting.com hosting then? Is there any kind of contract stating that this is truely a lifetime offer, and they'll still be around in 50 years?

I have my doubts.

•••
contact me. i do tech support on hosting. That is never real... i can get u the cheapest of hostin

there cpanel sucks

•••
:o
I'd be willing to sign up for that, if it's legitimate. I doubt they can live up to that, though.

•••
With $149 you can have three or four years with my current host...

And if you take an account with lifetimewebhosting.com, I guess you'll cancel it youself before 3 years since the service will be bad ... or the company will be closed in 3 years ;)

•••
too good to be true... how if that "lifetime" ends... :? i doubt it.. there's no such thing as "forever" in this nature of business

•••
no one can every promise "lifetime" anything

•••
Well i run a hosting company, and the plan the sell for $149 lifetime, i will charge $15 a year for.

So in that case it will take 10 years before the host starts losing money, so its worth it for them and its not a scam.

500MB and 3GB bandwidth is only worth $1.5 a month, or atleast thats what i charge

Last edited:
•••
I'd rather pay a normal fee and get reliable hosting. ;)

•••
Ya. I'm glad my friend hosts me for free.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back