NameSilo

Josh Eisenhower

Spaceship
Watch
Useally when members post a message with a Domainer's name in the subject, a negative experience with that person is told.
It's also not easy to get a reply from one of the top Domainers, aka Andrew Rosener, Shane Cultra. I understand they are busy people but sometimes you get the feeling that you are not really ''in their league."
I like to post something positive about a domainer Josh Eisenhower.
Josh and I are only FB friends but have never communicated before.
After i watched Josh on the Sherpa show, I messaged him via his FB page and thanked him for his advice and his comments about Domaining ,they way he sees it ,the way he does it ,very humble and not trying to push his thoughts onto the viewers.
I asked him if he would be willing to have a look at my domain page and tell me his opinion without fear or favour [lol]
He replied that he would have a look at it in the next few days [i thought i heard that before]
and I told him that I was not in a hurry and that he probably gets many requests like mine .
He told me he was on his way to work now and would let me know later .
A few days later I received an inbox message from Josh ,very friendly [not like some Domainer I once emailed to ask him how much my domain would be worth and to put it in his newsletter The reply I got "$2"
Some Domainers up there forget that small fish grow into big fish ,the small Domainer might become a big Domainer, with good domains .
Anyway, Josh gave me some good advice and told me to send him anything I want .
Gentleman Josh, I call him from now.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you for sharing this. I listened to the DS show where @ikehook was on there and enjoyed it thoroughly...

•••
I've had a couple of correspondence with him as well and more importantly have been reading his blogs for a while now .. really nice guy. I'd really like to see @DomainSherpa do a much longer solo interview with him to get a bit more details of his domaining madness! lol .. the last show was a few weeks ago .. and I'm still laughing about SweatSeal! :)

I've also had a few exchanges with @Domain Shane as well and can say he's also really friendly. Spring is peak busy season for his "real" job/business so these days he's understandably a bit slow getting back to you sometimes. Because I've listened and re-listened to all past Sherpa Reviews I feel like I know the guy. Plus you always want to root for him because compared to the other usuals Andrew Rosener and Frank Schilling, Shane has the portfolio an average domainer can relate to the most (even if it's still way above average .. lol)

As for Andrew Rosener .. he travels quite a bit, just had a baby, and likely gets more emails than all the guys at DSAD combined .. so it's a little understandable his emails might be a little shorter and to the point. But both he and Shane offer really great advice sprinkled throughout past Sharpa reviews that everyone thinking about domaining should listen to.

That last episode with Josh and Ali in the rotation was great as well! :)

•••
I'll be better at responding in a month. The nursery "empire" grew a little quicker than I thought so my email list backs up deep and I get to the squeaky wheels first. @Ategy.com I love your approach and I am a big fan of yours as well

•••
I'll be better at responding in a month. The nursery "empire" grew a little quicker than I thought so my email list backs up deep and I get to the squeaky wheels first. @Ategy.com I love your approach and I am a big fan of yours as well
I just figured out with DSAD means '' Domain Shane And Disciples''
upload_2017-8-27_0-34-51.png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back