IT.COM

Just a forum?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Does NamePros have any plans to expand and make an actual website, or just remain as a forum?

I think it's great how it is now, but I was just wondering what you guys thought as well.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: Just a forum?

Originally posted by XenoStatik
Does NamePros have any plans to expand and make an actual website, or just remain as a forum?

I think it's great how it is now, but I was just wondering what you guys thought as well.

The Forum will remain!
However, added and improved features and enhancements to make the site more User-friendly, informative, interactive, speedier, open, and accessible, as well as conducive to buying/trading/selling domains are ALL IN THE WORKS. :)
RJ and Namecaster are hard at work, and you'll be seeing some very cool announcements in the very near future.
Everyone here appreciates your patience ... you're gunna like what you see, I promise.
Thanks.

:kickass:

•••
its great to be a forum. i love it.

•••
I think its cool to be a forum. I dont know why it would be a site. But its great as is. :)

•••
Re: Just a forum?

Originally posted by XenoStatik

Originally posted by CoolHost.com
The Forum will remain!
However, added and improved features and enhancements to make the site more User-friendly, informative, interactive, speedier, open, and accessible, as well as conducive to buying/trading/selling domains are ALL IN THE WORKS. :)
RJ and Namecaster are hard at work, and you'll be seeing some very cool announcements in the very near future.
Everyone here appreciates your patience ... you're gunna like what you see, I promise.
Thanks.

:kickass:

Thats worth a bump. ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back