Domain Empire

Just waiting for it 2 reg

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
then ill have my 1st 2 letter and a number domain im well shocked the co.uk has registered straight away on the who is it took less than 2mins soon as the .com has ill let you know the name in the apprasails

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
can you list the name tonight

•••
ill list it soon as i know ive got the .com dont want to risk losing it

•••
Originally posted by THESTOKIE
ill list it soon as i know ive got the .com dont want to risk losing it

We'll be looking for it over there ... and though many of us have some Labor Day weekend commitments, this is that last *big bang* of the summer, so we'll get to 'em in the "Appraisals" shortly thereafter. Promise.
Good Luck with your registration. :)

•••
im still waiting still aint in the whois yet soon as it is ill let u know and for someone if u like it ull be able get the .net as i got the .com and co.uk cant afford the net as well :( but i aint really that sad cause i dont like .nets anyway :)

www.eslag.com

Last edited:
•••
there are a lot of 2 letter and 1 number dot coms available. i have some i'll sell you. :lol:

•••
yeah but mines good u wont for get it and if u buy the net u only gotta pay reg fee lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back