NameSilo

advice L-LL.coms and LL-L.com - What are your thoughts

Spaceship
Watch

Mr Dobalina

Established Member
Impact
I hand regged 6 of these with Chinese premium letters. Plenty more to register. What are your thoughts on the hyphen. I know it goes against conventional wisdom but these names are easy to remember and easy to type in. For example g-jj dot com.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are being registered really fast. In a year, we won't be able to hand register them.. Also you'll have to probably renew those domains for one more year.

•••
I paid $7 plus let's say $12 to renew next year. Will they be worth $19+ next year or using that same logic is it a good long term investment?

I like the hyphen more than NNLL but that is just my opinion. Easier to remember.

•••
The L-L LNL NLL etc .coms got value only after LLLL.com started gaining value. So in this case we will have to wait for LLLLL.coms to gain stable value. Also all four character domains have to be registered. Then it will be definitely worth more than $500.

•••
You can buy all the combinations, then it will automatically gain value, you know just like a buyout..

•••
•••
lol nice. I bought 9 with no vowels or v thinking they will increase in value over the next year as llll.com become more expensive. Companies may move to these short names

•••
•••
Just looked at Wechip combinations and really suprised: Many many established websites exist and only several hundred Wechips left.

•••
I think they are great if the make sense. Random L-LL or LL-L don't work without meaning.
But they are only 3L, 4C domains! Short and easy to remember.
B-BQ.com would be friggin awesome to have!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back