NameSilo

Established Linksubmitter.com Great submission / SEO business :)

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
LinkSubmitter.com For Sale!

Hey guys,

I purchased this site a little while ago. And after redesign and some good revenue, I decided I'm just sick of seeing it :) and would like to do new things.

www.LinkSubmitter.com which takes in offers for site submissions and even advanced SEO solutions.

This past month without any advertising I made $220 (that did include one advanced package)

I simply don't have the time to market the site to HUGE revenue but with even a little simple PPC it will make a great deal.

Included in this package is the domain name LinkSubmitter.com the website (complete design - effectively using CCS for excellent SEO, and the Flash file),
a licensed version addweb website promoter (used for the site submissions), an effective PPC keyword list (it's actually really good:) ), customer opt in list.
the site is easily integrated with paypal and has a support option any other payment system can also be integrated -paysystems etc. I'll also help with the transition.

Also since I took it over I started Search Engine optimization packages.

Don’t know what it takes to create sites that Search engines love? well Got ya covered:)

I recently bought a $100 ebook on the subject, it is truely amazing (over 300 pages) and taught me a lot about SEO.

so now you can use this site and your new found knowledge to make lots of money :)

I'm looking to get back at least my investment so min offer is $900 Post or PM.

Buy it now price is $2500 Payment by paypal - escrow (buyer pays fees) or some other form of payment

I'm feeling out offers for now, later I might turn it into an auction.

Good luck everyone.

-Cjmacd

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back