NameSilo

discuss LLL.com with AEIOUV: Next Chinese trending.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Yesterday I reveiced an inquiry for one of our LLL.com. It came from a chinese broker. That made reach a conclusion based on the following facts:

- Chinese premium 4L.com are increasing prices every week.
- 6N.com, 7N.com also are raising fast.
- Other extensions are also buyout in 4L and 6N.
- All 5L.com in good and average patterns have been registered in the last 2 weeks.
- Only 10.000 of the total 17576 LLL combinations are chinese premium.
- This is a liquid market, based in scarce assets.
- Only 7.000 are non chinese premium. This is real SCARCITY.

Conclusion: chinese investors are starting to move to non chinese LLL.com. Besides chinese/nochinese letters, LLL.com always will be a solid investment. Serious investors will not enter the +8N.com or +6L.com game. So, if you reveive inquiries for your non CP LLL.com, I would advise to review your prices or you will regret it in the upcoming months. If this happens (I'm sure of that), LLL.com with AEIOUV will have value for both eastern and western world, thus reaching prices even above chinese premium ones.

Logical?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There 8,000 Chinese premium LLL.com only.

The prices in China as of today are around $75k each.

•••
Yes, I know that. But I'm talking about NON chinese premiums.

•••
non chinese are around 25k-35k range right now.

•••
•••
Min price of any LLL.com is $40k and increasing..

•••
I am not sure the lower quality LLL.com's are at $40k already.
domains like GYU.com cannot be at that level yet.

•••
I am not sure the lower quality LLL.com's are at $40k already.
domains like GYU.com cannot be at that level yet.
Even 1 week b4 I was searching for LLL.com with vowels and contacted 4 owners of LLL.com and I offered $30k and then $32k but they countered with $40k...so I was like WHAT THE FISH!!!!!!..

•••
We own many LLL.com, non chinese, and since the inquiry mentioned on firts post, we have increased the floor price.

•••
We own many LLL.com, non chinese, and since the inquiry mentioned on firts post, we have increased the floor price.
That's the thing...That's why I moved to brandables premium domains only..

•••
BTW any LLL.com in $30k range with u???

•••
•••
I wouldn't sell under 30K for sure.

•••
I got an offer for XOQ.com for 20K? Do u think I should sell it or wait for higher offers from chinese? They like XQ, o is best vowel they like.

$20k is too low... I'd say floor price for 3L.com is 30k :xf.smile:

•••
I wouldn't sell under 30K for sure.
Someone posted LLL.com that you sold for 25K, which one is true, what you say, or what you do? ;)

•••
Recent sales at NJ:

ipj.com $31,600.00
eiq.com $24,600.00
gxv.com $23,000.00

•••
its not hard to get a 3l.com today for 25k

•••
Those prices might have been collateral damage from the mood change because of the price dip in other short domains the last week or so. I agree with the $30,000+ floor, especially with the announced $1.5 million sale of a 3N. That low $x,xxx for a 4L looks pretty darn cheap, now.

•••
Yesterday I reveiced an inquiry for one of our LLL.com. It came from a chinese broker. That made reach a conclusion based on the following facts:

- Chinese premium 4L.com are increasing prices every week.
- 6N.com, 7N.com also are raising fast.
- Other extensions are also buyout in 4L and 6N.
- All 5L.com in good and average patterns have been registered in the last 2 weeks.
- Only 10.000 of the total 17576 LLL combinations are chinese premium.
- This is a liquid market, based in scarce assets.
- Only 7.000 are non chinese premium. This is real SCARCITY.

Conclusion: chinese investors are starting to move to non chinese LLL.com. Besides chinese/nochinese letters, LLL.com always will be a solid investment. Serious investors will not enter the +8N.com or +6L.com game. So, if you reveive inquiries for your non CP LLL.com, I would advise to review your prices or you will regret it in the upcoming months. If this happens (I'm sure of that), LLL.com with AEIOUV will have value for both eastern and western world, thus reaching prices even above chinese premium ones.

Logical?

The rules of the game are decided by Chinese.. Domains are split into two premiums and non-premiums, premium means Chinese premium.. They both are traded by Chinese and all other people in the market.
Your logic which is non-premium domains will value more than premium ones is irrelevant unless Chinese value them differently.

•••
Last week: $50k offer for MXE(.)com received from a chinese broker on behalf a chinese investor. Second offer received at this rate for 3l with vowel this month coming from China.
3L chinese Premium are valued by chinese market: 1 market. The non premium chinese may be valued by chinese and west aswell: 2 markets.

•••
Last week: $50k offer for MXE(.)com received from a chinese broker on behalf a chinese investor. Second offer received at this rate for 3l with vowel this month coming from China.
3L chinese Premium are valued by chinese market: 1 market. The non premium chinese may be valued by chinese and west aswell: 2 markets.
I still don't undestand guys who sells their LLL.com's less than $50k..no matter it's Chinese premiums or whatever. My prediction in 2-3 years floor price for any LLL.com will be in $100k range.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back