NameSilo

discuss LLLL.com's & Bitcoin...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jeffrey Emerick

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
The LLLL.com's have been a great investment....
Screen Shot 2015-11-01 at 1.58.12 PM.jpg

Bitcoin is on fire!!... Keep on eye on it!

Screen Shot 2015-11-04 at 5.21.48 AM.jpg

Any thoughts on these two markets?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I think the floor price for 4L will be $215 before the end of year.
And floor price for Chinese Premium will be $1250.

So anything you can get below these prices represent a good investment. It will be easy to make a 20% profit on them in the first quarter of 2016.

•••
Where do you get the best price for non premium LLLL.com

•••
Where do you get the best price for non premium LLLL.com

If there was one single place to get the best price on LLLL.com's it wouldnt last long. Sometimes you just get lucky and find a deal, but most times you'll get outbid with this much demand.

•••

That is two month away! the current minimum price is ready to break $200 for random letters.

My prediction is $250-$300 by the end of the year for non-premium 4L's

•••
That is two month away! the current minimum price is ready to break $200 for random letters.

My prediction is $250-$300 by the end of the year for non-premium 4L's

I wish you are right, but I am not that optimistic. I don't think the price can increase another 50% in 2 months. I think the trend will go up and reach a floor of $250 but more in mid-2016. In a slower and more steadily fashion.

•••
I wish you are right, but I am not that optimistic. I don't think the price can increase another 50% in 2 months. I think the trend will go up and reach a floor of $250 but more in mid-2016. In a slower and more steadily fashion.

The 4L 'buyer' in me wants the price to stay low so i can stack stack stack those 4L's! But the 'seller' in me knows how much im getting for each 4L.com I flip, and every few days I keep getting higher prices on my 4L auctions. The upward trend hasn't stopped yet IMO.

Time will tell!

•••
The upward trend hasn't stopped yet IMO.

Of course,it's not yet stopped and i don't think value will go lower in future.

More Demand = More Price (Well Suits to both of your investment) ;)

•••
There was a thread with vote about LLLL.com price at the end of 2015.
Vote was offered when price was $75-80
I voted $100, and look at this now.
Market is so unpredictable, that if it went 150% up in 3 month it can easily do another 50% in next two.
Any prediction is poised to be incorrect, but 50% is not impossible, imho.

•••
There was a thread with vote about LLLL.com price at the end of 2015.
Vote was offered when price was $75-80
I voted $100, and look at this now.
Market is so unpredictable, that if it went 150% up in 3 month it can easily do another 50% in next two.
Any prediction is poised to be incorrect, but 50% is not impossible, imho.

Well I hope I'm wrong and see that kind of floor price by the end of the year.
I have almost 50 of them right now so it would make a big difference for me.

•••
Yeah, I have about the same too, wanted to buy more, but the problem is there's many other investments I see that can grow faster.
LLLL.com is like less risky and less profitable at the same time.

•••
If there was one single place to get the best price on LLLL.com's it wouldnt last long. Sometimes you just get lucky and find a deal, but most times you'll get outbid with this much demand.
You can't rely only on luck.. high research on every marketplace is the answer in order to find deals. :)
Always keeping an eye to safe marketplaces....

•••
And floor price for Chinese Premium will be $1250.

So anything you can get below these prices represent a good investment. It will be easy to make a 20% profit on them in the first quarter of 2016.

What do you think the floor price is gonna be by the end of the year? $215? ;)

•••
What do you think the floor price is gonna be by the end of the year? $215? ;)

I must admit I never expected such a fast increase in value.
4L, 5N, 6N is pretty crazy right now.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back