Dynadot

Looking for a design team

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ypn

Established Member
Impact
Good evening, thought I'd throw this out there.
I'm a host looking to partner with a design team.

What you get:
- 2 domains - maximumdesign.org and maximumcode.org
- free hosting on my server for however many sites you have.
- advertising on my site, as well as direct referrals from myself to
my clients
- advertising on a new template/design/code exchange site I'm building tradetemplates.com

What I'm looking for:
- A professional design team. By professional I mean out of high school preferably, and have some designs/portfolio you can show me. I've had it up to here with people who want something without working for it. This can be an upstart team, an individual but please expect to put at least 3 hours/week into this. Marketing knowledge would be helpful

What I need:
- I need a few sites redesigned obviously, namely maximumhost.org and tradetemplates.com. This will include designing a new layout for maximumhost.org, skinning a few scripts I will be using. I do not mind you using templates for these.
- Design/portfolio which you will sell on tradetemplates.com once it is fully completed.

What else do you get?
I will help install scripts, help promote your sites and send future clients to you. If we come to an agreement, there could be packages featuring hosting/design.

My server specs:
I rent multiple linux servers from rackshack.
general specs of each:
1.7ghz celeron 1MB ddr ram 120gig hdds
cPanel with xcontroller and fantastico

So, anyone interested please reply, pm, get me on aim or my msn is [email protected]

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good luck. I am taken already as I am setting up my local business.

•••
Originally posted by DSL
Good luck. I am taken already as I am setting up my local business.
Thank you, and good luck with your new business!

•••
How much bandwidth are we allowed? I have a site I might want to host on there, but I can forsee LOTS of bandwidth usage. Not so much space usage though...Maybe 10-20Mb space usage MAX, and around 100-200Gb BW monthly.

•••
Originally posted by Josh
How much bandwidth are we allowed? I have a site I might want to host on there, but I can forsee LOTS of bandwidth usage. Not so much space usage though...Maybe 10-20Mb space usage MAX, and around 100-200Gb BW monthly.
It would depend what you're willing to do for me, in terms of both marketing and design. for that much bandwidth you'd obviously have good traffic, pm if you're interested I think it could be worked out.

•••
I might well be up for it. You can check my portfolio, or at least some of the older ones, at www.sy4.com :)

Rgds
Matt
Send PM if interested, would like to know the benefit for the designer please.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back