IT.COM

Looking for a partner/investor for successful online car business

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a business that is related to the sell of distressed autos such as repos, insurance salvage, government fleets, ect. The business just acts as a broker meaning the cars do not belong to us. They belong to banks, insurance companies, and similar businesses. The business is made up of several different websites that are for different niche markets such as boats, RV, cars, ect.

At one time this business was generating over $1m a year in adsense income (and yes I can prove it) but when google made some changes where if a sites traffic is mostly social media the ads stop showing up very much on the site that changed the income levels of the site since all the traffic was from Facebook. So I had to adjust the business model. I have played around with some different concepts such as cpa offers, ecommerce, and a few other ideas but none have gotten back to that six figure a month income level.

Over the past four or five months I have started working on a new business model which is some what of a franchise model where I was creating local niche sites in each market (we operated in 200 markets) and each sites was marketed locally on social media so the cars will be local to the buyers. So I am setting up a website in each city that we operate in and finding a local person to run the site which really just means they are taking the cars and placing ads on Facebook marketplace and craigslist (mostly just FB).

It has worked well but the turn over was some what high. People would be interested in running the sites but most only stayed with it a few months and then get bored. Most of them were only making a few hundred to mid $xxx a month from the sites so most got bored and just stopped marketing. So then I started looking for ways to fix that and what I came up with is to make money on the turn over by not charging these people anything and just giving them a free website and then send them video training on how to operate.

The way I am making money is I tell them the site is free and the only cost is hosting which is only about $8 a month but I have them sign up for the hosting via my affiliate link which pays me $125 per sign up. This is where I am looking for a partner. I need to ramp up the production and sales process so I can get 200 sites a month up and running. We have sites for Boats, Cars (damaged ones and then repos with no damage), RV's and items like heavy equipment. So if I build one site for each market per month at $125 each that is $25k a month in income.

That is six people a day and it is hard to do that without some help and I have tried to hire cheap overseas labor and they are get at putting up the sites and getting them ready which only takes about 30 mins but cant really answer the questions and help in the sales process any. I have several large FB pages that help with recruiting totaling about 140,000 followers. The sites are template based so they dont take long.

So what I am looking for is someone who is good at talking to people on FB messenger that can help recruit people that want to operate the sites. I am open to ideas on how to split it financially. If someone wants to buy in financially I will do a 50/50 split or I will pay a commission with no investment if someone is good at dealing with people but it would not be 50/50 considering the amount of money I have invested in this business. So if anyone is interested PM me and we can discuss options.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back