IT.COM

Looking for a partner!

Spaceship
Watch

gds

Established Member
Impact
i have a great idea for an internet e-zine that i am sure will be a success; although, the venture would be speculative. the site will be marijuana related. i am a canadian medical marijuana grower and user, so there will be no illegalities involved.
i will need someone with alot of time on their hands who is looking to do some work in exchange for 49% of this web based business. the individual would have to be skilled in webdesign, forum database building and upkeep and all web related issues involving the site. i will be the editor and pr man in charge of writing articles and selling advertising on the site.
initially, this project will take some work, but once things are up and running, regular maintenance should be part time.
optimistically, i would hope that the site would start turning a decent profit in the 3 to 6 month range.
after that, who knows. i'm planning on retiring in ten years, put it that way.
i have established a good reputation in the mj internet community over the last few years, so generating hits shouldn't be a problem. this site will be nothing like any other on the net. if you are interested and have the skills needed to do this job, then contact me and i will fill you in on the details.
There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.
gds:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wish I could be your partner but I'm soooooooo busy right now with all these sites that I have, I'ts driving me nuts!

Good luck;)

•••
that's the thing about this gig. once the main job is complete, the upkeep should be a snap. and we are also talking full partnership in a venture that could make mucho $$$$$. this is my area. i know it like the back of my hand. with the right webmaster behind me, i'm going all the way to the top.
gds

•••
email me more details

at [email protected]

you got me interested, but not sure if i have the time

•••
Yeah, I'd be interested as well, but I need more details i.e. how much time do you estimate this will require, do we have to contribute to funding etc.

I'm good with designing and content writing. Please PM me with more details.

Thanks

•••
Hi - I would be very interested - If you would like to take it further please contact me and I will forward my credentials

JohnT
[email protected]

•••
Do we get a discount on weed??

JK couldnt resist

•••
We could offer our services for a low price.
This is for a good cause!

Just tell us what you need ..

Regards,
Claudiu

•••
I also have some serious, serious medical MJ domains, I even have Sinsemilla.net! If you need any domains, I'm the guy..PM ME!

Also names like, PotPrescription.com, Delta9THC.com is mine also and many others..I have about 25 domains..if anyone is interested just give me a holler ..
[email protected]

PEACE! :kickass:

Chris

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back