NameSilo

Making Money From Your Website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

There are many ways to generate income from your website but at the same time many ways to be exploited by companies not giving you what you deserve for the adverts on your website.

There is a giant amount affiliate schemes, etc, which can help generate income however, choosing one can often be hard.

Through my experience I recommend the following schemes:

1) Trade Doubler - This affiliate scheme operates worldwide and lets you choose from over 400 different companies to advertise for. The commission rates vary from pay-per-click, pay-per-lead (often per free signup or survey filled in) or pay-per-sale (often a percentage of the total cost). This site makes it easy to monitor the schemes which are doing good and bad on your website allowing you to edit or change schemes at any time. This one is highly recommended.

2) Template Monster - As most webmasters on this site have websites which are relatively design-orientated, this program is another which can easily be merged with your website. This program pays around 20% on every template which you sell on your website and even allows you to create your own personalised shop. This is highly recommended for design-orientated websites.

3) PayPopUp - This program is not recommended unless you are getting lots of hits daily as you only get paid something like $0.001 per pop up. Also, it can make your website seem rather unprofessional and repeated popups can put visitors off coming back. If you are getting lots of hits, why not give it a try and you could find that you make a lot of money from your website.

I hope this has helped,

Daniel Law

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
[duplicate posting removed, and affiliate codes deleted]

Please refer to our faq for more info. Thanks for understanding.

•••
I never new Template monster had that, thanks!

•••
Forget popups. That's the one sure way to drive away your visitors. Fair enough with anything else but popups, popunders and dialers you'll drive 'em away.

Just a piece of advice.

•••
I found that banners are the best since most pop ups will be blocked anyway. Perhaps google addsense.

•••
Originally posted by bassplayinuk
Forget popups. That's the one sure way to drive away your visitors. Fair enough with anything else but popups, popunders and dialers you'll drive 'em away.

Just a piece of advice.

agree..

•••
Totally agree... It's better to get GoogleAdsense, the new Image google ads or just offer advertising to people and you put their banners up.

•••
very helpful info to make money!! more ideas for my $$$ bank! B-)

•••
Thanks... I need more infos like these... I'm planning to focus more on traffic

•••
it would help if i had the money for some desent domain names in the first place :(

QBert

•••
it would help if i had the money for some desent domain names in the first place :(

=woops, got a error that it dident post the first time, sorry admins.=

QBert

•••
I need hits to make the money :(

•••
heh, well I would agree, never do popups. Anytime I see popups I tend to stop going to that site

•••
Thanks I will read through that. The biggest problem for me with Affiliate programs are finding ones that pay by Payapal.

GOD BLESS

•••
Isnt PayPopUp the one that pops up a small window and a bigger one?

•••
GamingHybrid said:
Thanks I will read through that. The biggest problem for me with Affiliate programs are finding ones that pay by Payapal.

GOD BLESS
If you're looking for a CPC affiliate that pays through paypal, Clicksor is a great one that does. If you're looking for pop-up sponsors, InfinityAds.com pays for pop-up unders with paypal.

•••
GamingHybrid said:
Become a Christian, it will be the best thing you do, I promise

Agreed...

•••
lol that popup program does seem like anything good....

•••
Pop ups will earn you money.

•••
some people find pop ups useful!!

•••
I don't like popups, but if they will make me money then. I will do it.

•••
I think adsense is the easiest way to make money out of your website. Templatemonster is also good but its kind of getting out of hand since so many use it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back