Dynadot

.mobi Mobi Portfolio comments

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

It's been ages since I've been in this section. I was wondering about the .mobi names I bought when I started domaining about a year ago.

Have any of these got value & if so, what prices would you put on these names. I know that some of these names are not that good but I was hoping that the prices have risen recently! :)

AdultJobs.mobi
BarGirls.mobi
BassGuitars.mobi
Busty-Babes.mobi
Busty-Girls.mobi
CallGirlz.mobi
CarsForHire.mobi
E-Gaming.mobi
eByte.mobi
eGamers.mobi
HotGals.mobi
Latinoz.mobi
OffshoreInvestor.mobi
OffshoreInvestors.mobi
Poker-World.mobi
PokerGamez.mobi
QuickApprovals.mobi
RareStamps.mobi
Sex-Site.mobi
Sexy-Babes.mobi
TaxReduction.mobi
TravelVacation.mobi
USAProperties.mobi
WeSellHouses.mobi

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mobi market

Hi:

My impression is that there is only a market for premium names at this point.
I'm just going to hold onto my domains and wait.

Thanks,

Danto

•••
Thanks for your comments Danto. It seems that the .mobi forum & names are totally dead these days :(

•••
Depends on the names :)

I sold 4 health-related names for $100 apiece a couple days ago. They definitely wouldn't fall into the premium category, but they were relatively strong 1-2 word combinations.

I've had several offers on my health names now, despite the fact that most of them were regged 6+ months after landrush. For some reason there was lots of quality stuff left in the health field even at that time (stuff like sucralose.mobi not being taken at landrush is crazy!).

htmlindex said:
Thanks for your comments Danto. It seems that the .mobi forum & names are totally dead these days :(

•••
To sustain a runup in mobi prices I guess there would need to be significant traffic across the .mobi landscape. That would silence the doubters. But seen from that perspective it seems that the doldrums will continue for quite a while yet.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back