Dynadot

Monetize Student loan website

Spaceship
Watch
Hello,I run a student loan website. I have two student loan affiliate programs but it doesn't pay good $3.50. What are some other ways to monetize my student loan website. How about student credit cards?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One good way is to make it part of a blog. With so much talk about student load debt I would incorporate strategies to show students how to pay down their loans and at the same time learn about debt.

This does kind of work against you as you are promoting student loans but you need to make the articles reflect how they can be good if done correct!

•••
You have options:

1. Find a different affiliate program that pays better.
2. Depending on your domain name, you might want to consider adding other types of products, such as credit cards as you have mentioned.
3. If you want to provide advice on how to get out of student debt, then you can even consider promoting debt relief affiliate programs on your site.

•••
I always ask in such situation: what do your visitors need? Who are they? We don't have many details about your website, so it's hard to guess. Don't think of products you can sell. Think of people and their needs instead. That's a good way to find new products you can promote.

•••
How much traffic is it getting? $3.50 seems awfully awfully low to me for this industry ... Do tell a bit more about the site, and what kind of offers you're currently promoting. Definitely don't think the credit card idea is a bad idea - but offering credit checks, loan refis, all kinds of options depending on traffic.

Do you have a list of subscribers?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back