sales Moon.Rocks sells for $8,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Mike Berkens sold Moon.Rocks for $8,000, he turned down $5,000 and the buyer came up to his price of $8,000.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mike Berkens sold Moon.Rocks for $8,000, he turned down $5,000 and the buyer came up to his price of $8,000.
So this latest 2 sales will definitely trigger .Rocks regs..
Nice sale!!

•••
How long before an unscrupulous registry starts buying back a few of their own domains at premium prices to stimulate demand? :|

•••
How long before an unscrupulous registry starts buying back a few of their own domains at premium prices to stimulate demand? :|

"Unscrupulous registry" surely there are none of those amongst the few hundred gtlds, would be hard to believe! :$:

•••

Moon.rocks probably means Molly, the drug. JMO

•••
LOOOL , anything is possible...

•••
•••
All this may or may not give me hope for my THC.rocks which I guess is the generic term for these moon rocks that those crazy pot heads are so hyper to get :alien3:

•••
•••
Actually the buyer's initial offer was $2500, and Mike Berkens countered with $25000. He ended up selling it for $8k. He stated that in the DomainSherpa's discussion.

A really nice sale.

•••
The buyer must be 'stoned' :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back