IT.COM

question My domain is locked without reminder

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

azzam baroudi

Impact
our Domain has been disabled and locked without any prior notification or permission from ICANN.
the reason is This domain has been disabled due to Phishing activity and violations of our Registration Agreemen
I am deeply concerned about the disabling of my domain due to alleged phishing activity. I want to assert that I have not engaged in any malicious or fraudulent activities, including phishing. I take the security and integrity of my domain seriously and adhere to all the necessary guidelines and policies set forth by ICANN.

I kindly request your immediate attention and assistance in reactivating my domain. To support my case, I would like to provide the following information:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

What extension (tld) is the domain? Is it a .com or another tld?

And, at what registrar?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks.

Did you contact your registrar about this? What did they tell?

The members on this forum can only guide you in the right direction, not solve this problem for you. But we're here to listen and help otherwise.

Let us now.

•••
Thanks.

Did you contact your registrar about this? What did they tell?

The members on this forum can only guide you in the right direction, not solve this problem for you. But we're here to listen and help otherwise.

Let us now.
yes i try to send them email but no replay

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back