NameHoney - Managed Web Design & Hosting for Domainers

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia Wood

Web Designer | theWPGirl.comTop Member
Impact
I am launching a new business called NameHoney that provides managed web design including hosting. I am seeking individuals interested in our starting offerings.

Please send me a PM to get you started or for any questions.

Edit Sept 18th: I have a couple people trialing and helping us tweak our offers. I want to let everyone know that prices will likely go up once we launch so make sure you send me a message to get grandfathered in at these prices.

namehoney-logo-b.png

These are custom hybrid websites.

How It Works
  1. Theme - You select and purchase the theme you would like to use. Or you can leave creativity up to us.
  2. Discovery - We meet you in a 30 min discovery phone call to discuss your website goals.
  3. Development - We set up your website and customize colors, layout, images, CSS and copywriting. We may provide agreed customization and coding.
  4. Plugins - If there are any required plugins we will set those up, install and customize.
  5. Management - After approval, the website is launched. We provide ongoing management & support.

Management includes ongoing consulting, copywriting, updates, maintenance and tech support related to the business, website and hosting itself.

Landing Page
1 page
1-2 week timeframe
  • HTML lander
  • Mobile responsive
  • SSL
  • hosting included
  • copywriting
  • website consulting
  • website maintenance
  • tech support and bug fixes
Set up fee: $99
$9/month

Blog
5 pages
2-3 week timeframe
  • WordPress CMS
  • Mobile responsive
  • SSL
  • hosting included
  • copywriting
  • website consulting
  • website maintenance
Set up fee: $199
$29/month

Business
2-10 pages
2-3 week timeframe
  • WordPress CMS
  • Mobile responsive
  • SSL
  • hosting included
  • copywriting
  • website consulting
  • website maintenance

Set up fee: $299
$49/month

eCommerce
2-20 pages
3-4 week timeframe
  • WordPress CMS
  • Mobile responsive
  • SSL
  • hosting included
  • copywriting
  • website consulting
  • website maintenance

Set up fee: $399
$199/month

Optional Add Ons
  • Logo Design - $99 one time
  • Blog/Article Writing - $20 each
  • SEO: local, on page & global - by quote only
  • Social Media Management- by quote only
  • SEO Analysis & Reporting- by quote only

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have people asking if they can provide their own hosting. The answer is yes but the price will be slightly different and it would be unmanaged. Management includes ongoing consulting, copywriting, updates, maintenance and tech support related to the business, website and hosting itself.

If you are interested in any of these packages without the hosting and management reach out to me and I will give you a custom project price.

•••
I have a couple people trialing and helping us tweak our offers. I want to let everyone know that prices will likely go up once we launch so make sure you send me a message to get grandfathered in at these prices.

•••
Looking for feedback on these prices and offerings.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back