IT.COM

Need a bit MORE Wordpress help!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey Everyone,

So here is my issue. The site is www.parkbarkandfly.com . The people who did this site design several years ago did some funky stuff, and now finally they are wanting to fix some of it.

My issue lies with the sidebar right now. This theme they built has 2 of them. Sidebar and Footer. Here is what they do...

Sidebar - Controls the widgets on every page BUT the homepage.

Footer - Controls the right part of the footer.

Here is what I need this to do. The section of the homepage that says "Local Discounts" I want to display all the widgets in the "SideBar" section. for whatever reason that Local discount section is hard coded.

Hopefully this makes sense to someone.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sure could use a little help with this one

•••
Hey Everyone,

So here is my issue. The site is www.parkbarkandfly.com . The people who did this site design several years ago did some funky stuff, and now finally they are wanting to fix some of it.

My issue lies with the sidebar right now. This theme they built has 2 of them. Sidebar and Footer. Here is what they do...

Sidebar - Controls the widgets on every page BUT the homepage.

Footer - Controls the right part of the footer.

Here is what I need this to do. The section of the homepage that says "Local Discounts" I want to display all the widgets in the "SideBar" section. for whatever reason that Local discount section is hard coded.

Hopefully this makes sense to someone.

Thanks

Hi - I can fix it for $12 via Paypal.

However, I will need for to send me the entire template, or provide me with FTP access.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back