NameSilo

Need clever name for my Enom reg site!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a clever, easy-to-remember name for my Enom PDQ registration website. Too date, I have only come up with a few nice ones but would rather have more choice. Willing to pay $15-$25 for anything you might have that catches my eye. If it is an exceptionally good one, no more than 2 words, then I will pay more. Can send paypal immediately. Let me know what you have, and post asking price along with name. I will be in and out all evening. Oh, and would prefer Enom push!

LSUTIGER

Oh, and let me be clear. I will pay up to $25.00 for a name I like registered or not. If you think of a clever name, and it isn't registered (or you have registered it) then shoot me a PM. If I like it, I'll ask you to reg it and push it to my Enom account for up to $25.00. Not too bad a deal if you ask me. :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Originally posted by bigboss
I will sell you www.bestdomainsales.com for $125

John ;)

Thanks for the offer, but as it stands right now, I think I have found the name I have been looking for. Costing me $250.00 but well worth IMO. I will followup with you all to let you know what I got if and when the deal goes through.

LSUTIGER

•••
•••
what will be yor fee?
..15dollars.com

•••
domainsdiscounts.com + site design for $75 :]

•••
Originally posted by lsutiger
Thanks for the offer, but as it stands right now, I think I have found the name I have been looking for. Costing me $250.00 but well worth IMO. I will followup with you all to let you know what I got if and when the deal goes through.

LSUTIGER

Hope everything works out well for you. :)

•••
•••
Please keep us posted, lsutiger! :D

:lala:

•••
Yeah all the best! :) Let us know which name you chose.

(here it comes....!)

PS: if you didn't, please take a look at my signature for some possible domian names :)

•••
CyberRegistry.com
CyberRegistrar.com
DomainPromoter.com

[minimum offer= USD$100]

•••
I'm pretty sure he's not looking anymore as he was selling off all of his web assets a week or so ago.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back