Dynadot

Need help installing an older version of vbulletin

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

I have an expired vbulletin license that will only allow me to use 3.6.8. So that is what I am working with. Anyways the issue I am having is actually installing it. I have never had this issue before and for the life of me cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong.

When I go to the URL to do the install these are already at the top of the page:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/lilbball/public_html/ydj.us/upload/includes/class_core.php on line 2373

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/lilbball/public_html/ydj.us/upload/includes/class_core.php on line 1530

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/lilbball/public_html/ydj.us/upload/includes/functions.php on line 804

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/lilbball/public_html/ydj.us/upload/includes/functions.php on line 808

Then after I enter my customer number I get this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lilbball/public_html/ydj.us/upload/includes/class_core.php:2373) in /home/lilbball/public_html/ydj.us/upload/install/authenticate.php on line 56

Please if anyone can tell me what the hell I am doing wrong that would be great! Usually I can do these installs in 5 minutes.

Thank You,

Bill

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back