Spaceship
Watch

Dave_Z

Electrifying GuyTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone!

First off, great posts here!

Next, I need help on my website.

My website will offer a free report. The scripts I need must help me accomplish the ff:

1. Get viewer's first name and email address (sounds simple enough).

2. The viewer's name and email will be included in my mailing list.

3. A link will be emailed asking for confirmation (double opt-in, so to speak). The email, of course, will contain the viewer's first name.

4. The viewer, after clicking on the link, will be redirected to a page where he/she/it can download the free report.

Actually I'm not sure about #s 3 & 4. I was also thinking instead that after the viewer gives the first name & email, that viewer will be redirected to a page where the free report can be downloaded.

But given the new so-called anti-spam laws, I think a double opt-in will be safer.

What do you think? You can email me at davezanatbusinessmailboxdotcom. (sorry about the words. At is the @ while dotcom is .com).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey there,

Try phplist this is a great opt in Emailer that you can redirect to where ever you want after they hit the submit button.. and it already does the double opt in with a conformation Email.

www.phplist.com

•••
Originally posted by NetButch
Hey there,

Try phplist this is a great opt in Emailer that you can redirect to where ever you want after they hit the submit button.. and it already does the double opt in with a conformation Email.

www.phplist.com

Thanks! The technical stuff is somewhat sticky but I'll learn to make sense of it.

All in all, looks good!

•••
Originally posted by NetButch
Hey there,

www.phplist.com

I've heard good things about phplist. Worth a try.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back