Dynadot

Need Secure Shopping Cart Software for my Ecommerce website?

Spaceship
Watch

AimyThomas

Account Closed
Impact
Want to purchase ecommerce software that I can use to create online shopping store.
It needs to be secure, reliable, easy to use and update.
Provide me good recommendations, All genuine advice welcomed.

Thanks in Advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, I recommend Volusion. I have been using their software for over a year on my guitar site and it's been great. Very secure, never had a problem (knock on wood). I used a free design template from them until I could save to design my own and I'll probably set my wife's store on their software for the holidays. Good luck!

•••
Hi,
I have no experience with paid webcarts, but have used two free versions, both of which work great IMO.

1) ZenCart - comprehensive and a bit of a learning curve, but everything is 100% open source and there are countless open forum posts with free assistance covering every topic. It is really one of the best documented webcarts around and everything is free.

2) WooCommerce for wordpress. Very easy to get started, new and sleek design. However, you will need to pay for certain upgrades and forum membership. But the basic version works well too, I've been using it for a couple of months now and no problems what so ever. Checkout is a breeze.

Both carts are based on php; I would actually say the programming structure of ZenCart is easier than that of WooCommerce once you get into it. I had no programming experience whatsoever when I set up ZenCart.

•••
Want to purchase ecommerce software that I can use to create online shopping store.
It needs to be secure, reliable, easy to use and update.

There are some good ecommerce software avalaible. I recommend magento. If you don't have time to set it up, I have to problem to set it up for you.

•••
I would suggest checking out Avactis. They have been around for a long time. They offer both owned and monthly leased licenses which include lifetime free updates. I use to remember their pricing being a bit cheaper. Perhaps you can find a coupon code somewhere like I did when I purchased the product. I know they use to give away 1 free license for website developers.

•••
just keep in mind that the software alone wouldn't make your site secure, you also need secure your hosting.

•••
AimyThomas there are lots of secure shopping cart is available for you to develop the ecommerce website such as Magento, Zen Cart, osCommerce , Agora Cart and the PrestaShop. All these shopping cart are free and also popular.

•••
Hi, I suggest AJ Shopping Cart is the best user & seo friendly shopping cart software wirh the rich set of features & it contains a wide number of marketing-tailored features that can help you increase your online sales, promote repeat purchases, and boost customer satisfaction.

•••
•••
Advanced Managed Web Solutions

We suggest prestashop with dedicated VPS ecommerce special hosting. How optimizely we are using the resources are matter!. There are many ideas but it comes true only when you start and wait patiently. There are thousands of open source applications available in Internet. just need to find the suitable one for your business or services. We provide managed web solutions means taking care of customize the application that your business needs and manage the web hosting and optimize to your change request. For more details visit worthfor . com

Thanks
The Manager
worthfor. com

•••
I would have to suggest Blesta v3. It's certainly new to the market and immature, but from what I have seen it is a very solid choice in terms of a secure shopping cart. However, it does not serve as an eCommerce site. But, you could easily integrate it with any website.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back