Dynadot

Need Webdevelopers

Spaceship
Watch
Hello everybody, thanks for reading this add. Let me go right to the poing. I currently in the process of opening a business which will offer a variety of marketing services. However, I need a reliable, honest and skillfull web developer who is very knowledgeable with macromedia (dreamweaver) and flash if its possible.

If you are interested please respond to my posting

Sincerely

Hector S.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi

I am also interested . I will pm my details.

Check your inbox.

thanks

•••
If you need a search engine optimizer, let me know.
The earlier you get started (while designing), the better.
Mike

•••
E-mail to us with the details and we'll see how we can help you :)

•••
E-mail me on [email protected] if you require a website. I shall link you to my portfolio from there.

•••
•••
Hello,
I'm from Houston,Tx and have been studying and working with web design for 3 years now. I am about to start working on a video game site for a client and I do have a sample zoo site that I can show you. There is a signed contract before I begin working which garuantees your satisfaction or your money back. My services are very cheap right now because I'm working on finding a few good first clients to help me build up an astonishing portfolio. E-mail me for more details and I'll send you that zoo site sample that I made.

[email protected]

Thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back