NameSilo

.NET registration promotion with 3$ till the end of November

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saeid Nejati

AllMetaverse.coTop Member
Impact
Hello,
The registrar internetbs.net has a promotional sale for .net registration till the end of November with only 3$. As the 6N.net is going to finish its entire registration it is a good time to invest in that with low cost.
Regards,
Saeid

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This promotion is fake. I saw it listed elsewhere with a coupon. I asked their support via livechat and they said there's no such coupon for $3 .net's.

•••
I purchased a lot today with 3$ registration in my internetbs.net profile. I am not also their partner for this program. They will send you an email which has a special link to give you that promotion in your customized profile. @Malin

•••
Just sayin', one should not claim offers without any form of proof:
L8ue4Uq.png

'nuff said...

•••
might be available just for the partners

•••
Someone posted this 'offer' with a coupon on other sites, while internet.bs doesn't even support coupons in their shopping cart. That's why I say it's bogus. Maybe they did give out links to some people, but this is not a public offer and by not being public, it's useless to the majority of us.

•••
•••
Untitled.png

Of course it belongs to internetbs.net members and you visit the site you can see only the 9.99$ registration but when you click on their link in your email like me then you will redirected to site with new prices.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back