Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kofte

Established Member
Impact
UPDATE: Thread may be closed.

Hello. I have the following domain listed for sale.

.net - $79 USD
Registrar:
namesilo.com
Exp. date: July 1st 2019 (2019-07-01)

A great domain name with a lot of potential for sport-oriented markets. Could be used for sites such as reviews, betting statistics/analysis and many others. The site was originally registered back in the year 2000 (this can be verified via WayBack Archives) and had been used for several years.

Some interesting info regarding the domain; the .com variant is registered by CBS Sports and is used to direct traffic to their website. The .org variant is also registered and unused. Meaning, you have no competition for these keywords! The .net domain would be at the top of the Search results with the right content!

Note: I'm the rightful owner (private, not brokerage) of the domain and I'm open to reasonable offers. If you would like to discuss this via phone, Skype, e-mail, I'd be happy to do so. You may also contact me through the forums.

The domain is listed through Afternic for secure and safe purchases/transfers. I'd be willing to go through Escrow. Let's work out a deal. Thank you for your interest.

No scammers please.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domain is available for sale. Hit me with an offer.

Last edited:
•••
New price: $129.

Make me an offer if you're interested. A solid domain looking for an owner.

•••
Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Domain is available.

•••
Happy New Year.

New year, new domain. Open to offers.

•••
Domain available. I've added it to Afternic as well.

•••
•••
Make an offer if interested.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back